April 14, 2011

My favorite Windows Phone 7 Applications

I’ve been using Windows Phone 7 device  (HTC Surround) since last few months. In this time, I’ve got a few applications on my device which I depend on and use them almost once a day (Some apps even more than once).

I will keep updating following list when I start using any new application..

  1. Daily Use
    1. Currency Tile (Download it, Review here) – Price 0.99$
    2. PageOnce Finance (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    3. Tech News Now (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    4. WeatherBug (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    5. StockWatch (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    6. Beezz (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    7. AP Mobile (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    8. Facebook (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    9. BringCast (Download it, Review here) – Price 1.99$
  2. Once a week
    1. AT&T myWireless
    2. Flowerz (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
    3. Hexic Rush (Download it, Review here) – Price 4.99$
    4. Fable Coin Golf (Download it, Review here) – Price 4.99$
    5. Amazon Kindle (Download it, Review here) – Price Free
  3. Occasionally
    1. Barcode Scanner
    2. Flashlight

 

Love my phone and waiting for much improved Mango update!